Now Available at Tarpon Fishing Outfitters, The Plano Kayak Fishing V-Crate.
For the price of $119.99
The V-Crate takes the popular milk crate model and improves it in every category for storage that’s the first of its kind, engineered specifically for kayak fishing. The unique V-shape wraps the kayaker with storage on either side for easy access that requires little mobility. Each side features an open slot that holds two 3600 or 3700 StowAway® utility boxes. These slots remain open for easy viewing, but stay secure with rubber straps and an angled orientation. Completing the side storage offerings, a convenient rail system sits on each outer wall to attach rod holders and other accessories.
Storage abounds in the V-Crate’s main section, which sits conveniently behind the kayaker. Stow anchors, rain gear, food or other large items in the top open compartment. For valuables that can’t handle water, there’s a protected waterproof compartment in the base. This main section has a lot of storage power, but it manages to remain compact to fit in most kayak models, similar to milk crates. But your milk crate can’t do this: the entire unit hinges backward into the open position to accommodate scenarios with low clearance. Fish where boaters, and even kayakers, haven’t yet dared to go with the V-Crate.
- Unique V-shape provides easy side access – especially for those with limited mobility
- Each side holds two StowAway® utility boxes
- Angled fit and rubber straps keep sides secure but open for easy viewing
- Large, open bulk storage in center module
- Waterproof compartment in base secures valuables
- Unit hinges backward to accommodate low clearance
- Side rail system easily attaches rod holders and other accessories
- Compact, elevated base (milk crate size) fits most kayak models
- Detach main unit from base for easy transport or stowing